Conveyor rollers are essential components of material flow systems
Conveyor rollers are essential components of material flow systems. Baust delivers both standard and individual conveyor rollers. Baust represents precision, longevity and experience. You can request further information under Baust Rollers on the enquiry form.
- conveyor rollers in standard dimensions: 50, 60, 80, 89, 108 mm
- conveyor rollers with various insulation thicknesses of between 1.5 and 10 mm
- with a variety of axles, axles finishes, or without axle
- powered and unpowered conveyor rollers, accumulation rollers
- with bearing inserts, welded or screw-in bearing carriers
- with grooved ball bearings, with heavyweight bearings
- with sprocket-wheels of ½“, ¾“, 5/8“, 1“
- with specialist sealings
- blank, coated, zinc-plated, in stainless steel or synthetic material
- hardened, laminated, rubberized
- conveyor rollers in specific dimensions, conical rollers
Conveyor rollers from Baust in machine and plant construction
Baust Rollen manufactures high-quality conveyor rollers that experience a variety of uses in machine and plant construction. As a component of material flow systems, the rollers can optimise the process flow. Besides standard solutions, we also offer individual custom products (conveyor rollers, conical rollers, accumulation rollers) for a great variety of industries.